- Due to Database Maintenance Activity, services related to Contribution SMS shall remain unavailable till 6:00 PM of 30.07.2016. Inconvenience is regretted.
- Subsequent to the Annual Interest Updation for the year 2015-2016, the Pan India data is getting updated. Passbook services shall be affected to that extent. Kindly bear with us.
- Presentation - EPF Services for Employers.... Read
- Filling up of the posts of Assistant Director (Information Services) and Programmer on deputation basis in EPFO.... Read
- Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer.... Read
- Extension of existing Panel of Advocates for Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal (EPFAT), New Delhi for the block year 2015-17.... Read
- The last date for contribution is 15th of every month. kindly note that the grace period of 5 days has been abolished..... Read
- 2 day workshop organized at NATRSS for Exempted Establishments.... Read
- EPFO launches Mobile Application for Employers, Employees and Pensioners
- A facility to Employers and Members to register the UAN related queries has been provided.
- Provisions related to TDS on withdrawal from Employees' Provident Fund Scheme, 1952.... Read
- PF Claim form for less than 5 years membership and more than 30,000 amount to be subject to TDS
- Dear Members! Activate your UAN! EPFO has launched Short Code SMS Services! Get your balances on your mobile phone!.... Read
- List of Banks for Online Payment Facility.... Read
The Employees’ Provident Fund came into existence with the promulgation of the Employees’ Provident Funds Ordinance on the 15th November, 1951. It was replaced by the Employees’ Provident Funds Act, 1952. It is now referred as the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which extends to the whole of India except Jammu and Kashmir....more